It’s been awhile since I did a training ride post. The good thing is the more I ride, the less I write…I’m a strange fella in that regard. Instead of boring the masses retreading the numerous stories gathered while riding. I thought I’d offer a list of the top things I’ve seen while on the road. Here we go!
10. A dad, mom, and 3 kids out riding bikes at 7 in the morning; The littlest one looked to be about 5 or 6 and was gunning in his effort to drop everybody, future KOM.
9. A baby duck sleeping on the back of momma while floating in a pond;
8. Somebody’s granddad sitting on the back porch smoking some Bob Marley;
7. A stud farm with a lot of action;
6. Some kind of exotic animal farm (I think I saw a Lion);
5. Topless lawn mowing;
4. Convenience store charging $1 for ice;
3. Kid outside his house mooning cars as they drove by;
2. Someone driving, texting, smoking, and drinking beer;
1. A bunch of cyclists out enjoying the day;
You never know what you’re going to see, but as long as it gets my mind off of the pain, I’m good…